Thursday, April 15, 2010

Puttin on the Ritz

We didn't realize it,
but Mitchell asked a blue blo*d to the dance.
Look at that tiara!

I wonder if the princess knows
he is wearing a DI suit w/ Italian shoes
20 bucks out the door
easy on the pocketbook, AND easy on the eyes
(Thank you Thrifty Son)

Fine dining in Alpine
at the Mortensen Mansion
We (moms) had a lot of fun putting this together.
(Thank you Karen, Robyn & Diane)

A touch of the bubbly
(Thank you Martinellis)

Whoever thought up the wrist corsage was a genius!
(Thank you Anonymous Inventor)
Friend Michael was especially glad since his date's dress had nowhere to pin it.

Mr. Muscles
(Thank you Coach Semore)
I guess her plate was the one that came to the kitchen with just 2 bites gone :)

My, what elegant footwear you have!
(Thank you converse)

Mitch is ready to rock & roll
(Thank you John Lennon)
trivia - the album cover of Yellow Submarine has Lennon showing this "horn" sign
It's actually antlers and means RV ELKS :)

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Looks like you had fun, Mitchell! You guys look great. (Amy, love the pics and the commentary.)

Rosalyn Francis said...

Soo fun, I loved this! =)
Thank you, Mom Blogger)

KatSpy said...

How fun! Great job on bringing all together. What a cute pair. I had a friend say she was also buying converse for prom, but I had no idea....ooohhh. I may have liked going to prom more with converses. ;)