Sunday, October 3, 2010

Comma or not?

I can't decide on . . .
Ho Hum, Summer's over.
OR
Ho Hum Summer's over.

Because of the plane crash, we were basically here all summer.
WORKING
Of course outside on the yard.
It is a never ending process of keeping the weeds in check.

I should have taken a picture of the kids on their bikes -
riding them to practice at the dome every day
(It's 3 miles one way - talk about Ho Hum)

Of course, there were some other projects we needed to work on too.

Okay, maybe we did play some,

And sit on the deck and enjoy the evenings,
And have Family TAKE DOWNS!

And practice up on essential skills,


And welcome a new batch of kittens,

And enjoy getting out on the lake. - the BIG one.
(Family Trivia - When the kids were little, they thought we were just calling it a big lake.)

Alright, maybe this summer wasn't so Ho Hum after all.
KEEPIN' THE COMMA.

1 comment:

symonie said...

Amy, if I hire you, would you do a blog for me? I love your style. You are perfect. I wanna be a blogger just like you. You encapsulated your summer perfectly. I wish I could have been there for the take down! And the kittens. And the relaxing on the deck. And the big lake.