Okay - November through March anyway
For Christmas, Santa brought me (us) Flannel Sheets. For crying out loud. I cannot believe the difference. Growing up sleeping in the far corner of the basement of a house heated by a wood stove, I had a stack of blankets including my favorite - Grandma Ruth's heavy levi quilt. I still can remember crawling in between the sheets which were ice, warming the spot up where my body was and trying not to roll over the whole night in fear of having to warm up the sheets again. (Even wearing long johns and socks) We now are in a house warmed only by fire. These sheets are like heaven. The difference is totally amazing. Thanks SC
(In case you are wondering, No, we are not making our kids suffer -they have had flannel sheets for several years and never mentioned a thing.)
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment