We took a trip to the Albuquerque Temple. We attended an endowment session and then the kids did baptisms. G&G Udall are in the temple presidency. (Soon to be going to Tampico Mexico Temple to be the President & Matron there.)
Amy, I always love catching up. These pictures are awesome, along with the family reunion ones. Travis is one of Avalon's favorites! I loved how she just sucked her thumb and snuggled with him. I just read Jefferson's blog and we wrote him letters this week. He is too funny. That is really exciting about him being a Zone Leader. He should make you really proud.
1 comment:
Amy, I always love catching up. These pictures are awesome, along with the family reunion ones. Travis is one of Avalon's favorites! I loved how she just sucked her thumb and snuggled with him. I just read Jefferson's blog and we wrote him letters this week. He is too funny. That is really exciting about him being a Zone Leader. He should make you really proud.
Post a Comment