Sunday, August 22, 2010

When you come to TOWN

Ya, we live in a small town. Nowhere near any other civilization. So what is there to do if you come to our neck of the woods? (This is literal - I mean, throw a rock and hit the National Forest.)
Well, go down to the Little Colorado -
Look for crawdads

Play fetch with the dog at the pond
Try to catch a fish or something.
Get your COOL cousin to give you a ride in his COOL truck
Rope a bullfrog - watch your Uncle kiss it.
Eat corn on the cob
Play football in the yard
Ride in the back of a pickup
(Don't worry Tennille, it was just going across the street to Aunt Karma's)

Torment your cousins
Get soaked in a parade
Get candy at the parade
(Of course Ronan was prepared with a baggie)

Remember that even though it is cooler, you are closer to the sun - so slap on some screen.
Go to the pioneer "camporama" down the road in SJ.
Eat scrambled eggs you helped collect from the coop.
Roast Marshmellows.
In short - have a great time.
Y'all come back now, Ya hear!!!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Amy, I love all these photos! That trip made for some good memories. The kids had so much fun, and so did we--it was great to see all of you. Love to you all.

symonie said...

Ha ha! I love these pictures! I haven't looked at blogs in so long, so I'm doing some catch up tonight. What is up with Ronan bringing a baggy to the parade? That kid is something else. Wish we could have been there for all the fun. Nina and Satch would have been in heaven. You guys put on a good time!