We have no school because of all the snow. It gives me a chance to reminisce about our great snow days during the Christmas break. We went up to Greer and hit a honey hole for sledding with the GA cousins.

Look out for the pink snow bunny!

Love the redneck snowboots
(safeway bags tied on up to the knees, THEN put your shoes on.
(Ivy knew it wasn't fashionable and really tried to get them off.)

There goes the shoe!

Spinnin'

Maybe I should hold your glasses next time.

Hold on!

Plowin'

We really need tubes, not saucers.


Another sunny AZ day.
This time with the Macezilla-Boshilla cousins
(That's Mesa for you non-rappers)
If you weren't in the shadows, you almost didn't need a coat.
The run was slick

But not hard packed ~ So you could get powder spray.

Better watch where you are going.

Because we are coming down fast and can't control our direction.

I wonder who is in this snow flurry

It's Darty! Lovin it

Now we can't stop him!

Who could this be???

T & Griffy!

Some onlookers who were oooohing and aaaaahing the whole time!

We decided this would be a good postcard picture.
Picture yourself in this lovely couple's spot.

Come to Greer
Route 373
The road that leads to nowhere
(This the phrase on the signature Greer bumper stickers & signs)
NOT
The road that leads to a perfect snow day.
3 comments:
Amy, what awesome pictures! Makes me feel like I was there. What a fun day. BTW, I absolutely LOVE the photo of your family. Too bad Jeff wasn't there to make it complete.
That is a whole lotta snow! Looks like a great time. I prefer Greer in the Summertime though. :)
Thanks for the memories! That was loads of fun. Love the snow 'devil.' hahahahahah
Post a Comment