We get our power from CRAZY socks.
My expansive* wingspan is from sideline to sideline.
*as documented in her biology class
her knuckles don't drag, but her arms are longer than her height :}
The shooter doesn't have a prayer at rebounding.
Especially when we do the BOOM-CHICKA-BOOM!
Just give me a sec to adjust my shorts :)
THEN
I dare you to stop ME!
My freethrow percentage will make you regret that foul!
For the RECORD - We were 14-2!!!! BOO YAH!
(That's why we shaved our coach's head)
(That's why we shaved our coach's head)
However, like she does with everything, she pushed herself in practice, running miles on days off, going down on Saturday's to shoot baskets and soon she was feeling more confident and having results on the court. Now she wishes basketball would go on - I would too, they were so fun to watch. It really makes a difference when "the team" plays like a team!
3 comments:
I love to hear that!! I am such a basketball nut... yay! Glad to hear Stella got the fever :) Thanks for sharing - loved the pics!!
Stella, you rock and so do your socks! We sure wish that we could see you play ball. Maybe we will get into a school closer to you guys!
okay, I just read some past emails from Elder Udall and I am dying laughing!!!! He is so funny - I love how he calls you out for not writing and how he doesn't want you to mention how long he has been out... My favorite - making the zone leaders ride all over to burn their fat since they have the car that he apparently needs!!!! And I can tell the gospel is changing him... I love mission stories. I am motivated to write to him now. Just wanted you to know I had a real laugh... I should have just written you an email but I had your blog up!
Post a Comment