Monday, June 29, 2009

So much for a lazy summer

Okay, the extremely INSANE of the mundane occurred Friday and Saturday. After a week of practice every morning, and various activities every evening, we escalated to Friday which went like this - 7:30AM Drove Stella to the gym to leave for a VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT in BLUERIDGE, 8AM Drove to SJ for Sully's SWIMMING. Travis got camping gear ready for Sully's SCOUT OVERNIGHT CAMPOUT at BIG LAKE. Mitchell found a decent sleeping bag and we scrounged up money for him to leave to spend the night on the Winslow gym floor for a PASSING LEAGUE TOURNAMENT in FLAGSTAFF. 3PM I then picked up my young women at the church and drove to SNOWFLAKE to the TEMPLE to do baptisms. And Trav & Sully left for the campout. I got home at 8PM, drove back to the GYM to pick up Stella. Travis got home from helping with the campout at 11PM. Woke up at 5AM, woke Stella up, left for the VALLEY (Stella got a ride). Travis went to meetings, I did stuff like return a book to B&N, find a 1 hour photo for Stella's EFY pix. We went out to eat for our XXI ANNIVERSARY and picked up a chair at Boomer & Tennille's before heading back up the mountain. The kids made it all home from their INSANITY, and I suddenly realized that since I still don't have teachers in YW, I would be teaching the lesson - again. (Plus ward correlation meeting, BYC, and meet with the YW before church because we are the special number) BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

KatSpy said...

Thanks for the warning. Can't wait to see what the future hands us. lol Imagine if Jefferson was thrown in the extremely insane mix of the weekend. I loved reading his blog and think we'll feature a missionary moment in FHE since we have 2 cousins on missions. Look forward to seeing you for our mother/daughter days.